If you missed Talking Smack then you weren’t alone. Daniel Bryan threatened to bring back a pirated internet version of the popular after-SmackDown Live talk show and he wasn’t kidding around.
Smacking Talk debuted after SmackDown Live and it was epic. You can see from the video below that everyone had a great time on this show. Chad Gable joined Renee Young and Daniel Bryan as their guest and it was good to see him after being left off the real show. Daniel had a chance to reveal another astonishing revelation that Chad Gable is actually his son.
Tout supported Smacking Talk and if we can’t get the show on WWE Network, this bootlegged version is going to have to do for now.
— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) July 26, 2017
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- AJ Styles was supposed to win his match against Kevin Owens at WWE Battleground
- Update on possible SummerSlam plans for The Great Khali
- SummerSlam plans for Big Cass, is he working out as a top heel?
- Kurt Angle receives praise for his acting in Jason Jordan story line
- WATCH: AJ Styles throws out first pitch at Phillies baseball game
- Two Japanese pro wrestlers involved in stabbing incident
- WATCH: Roman Reigns is back to putting Braun Strowman through a table
- Alberto El Patron reportedly no longer suspect in domestic violence investigation
- John Cena knows his days in WWE are numbered, wanted to be free agent
- UFC’s Jeff Novitzky shoots down reports on Brock Lesnar re-entering USADA testing pool
- Update on possible mystery opponents for Breezango at Battleground