It’s always great to see former wrestlers doing well after their full-time wrestling days. Former WWE star Ken Anderson (fka Mr. Kennedy) is still taking independent wrestling bookings but he’s also trying his hand at another career.
Anderson made his ring announcing debut during the undercard at the Top Rank Boxing show in Fresno, California on Saturday night. If you were watching the show on ESPN.com or the ESPN app then you probably saw him. Based on the clip that we saw, it looked like he did a great job and there’s a future for him as a ring announcer.
Check out the clip from his debut below:
Anderson is keeping busy these days. In addition to his new gig and independent wrestling dates, he is also running a wrestling school in Minnesota with former WWE star Shawn Daivari.
If you are interested in becoming a professional wrestler then I would recommend that you visit “The Academy School of Professional Wrestling” website at theacademyprowrestling.com.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon
- Former WWE star says he is clean and sober after completing rehab
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017
- WWE changed plans for Paige’s surprise Raw return