The last time we saw Kane he was crushed by the announcer’s stage on Raw as Braun Strowman squished him like a big red bug. Michael Cole later said Kane fought his way out of a nearby medical facility and was roaming the streets of Philadelphia but no further update was given. Well, it looks like he found his way back to Knoxville which is a good thing too because he’s got a Mayoral race to run.
In a new video uploaded to the Glenn Jacobs For Mayor YouTube page, the Big Red Mayoral Candidate ran down his views on education. He spoke about his sister who is extremely intelligent and a literal rocket scientist and his brother who might not be as intelligent but he can work well with his hands. He proposed a very interesting concept of what kind of skillset is the most beneficial.
It looks like Kane is taking his campaign very seriously as he continued to tackle the tricky subject of teacher salaries.
It’s interesting to see Kane in this environment and if things go well for him, there will probably be many more of this kind of appearances to come.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend