Kevin Owens doesn’t like to share things and that includes a spotlight. Although he’s had great best friends in the past like Sami Zayn and then Chris Jericho followed by Sami once again all of those friendships have ended in disaster meaning there could be a trend in KO’s personal relationships. Apparently, he just can’t keep a best friend.
As the WWE Universe heads toward Fastlane it’s becoming even more apparent that KO and SZ seem to be headed for splitsville once again.
Owens took the microphone at a Corbin, Kentucky house show on Saturday night and really let Zayn have it. Kevin said that he’s the one who wins the titles no matter if Sami was able to pull off a surprise Helluva Kick and score a win on SmackDown Live last week.
Only time will tell, but hopefully, it will result in Owens and Zayn getting a better match at WrestleMania this year because their rumored spot is quite a letdown. But regardless, it looks like KO is studying up either way so he can have the best KO Mania 3 possible.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!