WWE has posted video of Ronda Rousey backstage as she gets ready to sign her Raw contract. Rousey talked about having a smile on her face as she walked into the arena. It’s clear that she loves being a part of WWE and she seems happier than she’s been in years.
Rousey also indicated that she’ll be at Monday Night Raw. It’s not clear yet what her match will be at WrestleMania but the prevailing rumor is that she will be involved in a match with Stephanie McMahon. The story that has been making the rounds is that WWE wants to get The Rock to team with her to take on McMahon and Triple H. We’ll see if they set that up tonight or on Raw.
Here is the video of Rousey arriving backstage:
— WWE (@WWE) February 25, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend