Shawn Michaels is a WWE Hall Of Famer who has seen plenty of outstanding talent in the ring. He has witnessed happy times and tragedy because pro wrestling is often a mixture of the two.
HBK not only influenced generations to excel in the ring but he also had a huge part in training Daniel Bryan. Therefore, when The Bearded GOAT announced he was finally cleared for an in-ring return plenty of people were excited including Michaels.
Although a return to active competition is extremely unlikely at this point for HBK he is still very close to the business as a trainer in NXT. He recently spoke about Daniel Bryan’s return to action and was extremely happy for him.
Shawn Michaels knows what it’s like to be forced out of the ring before he’s ready and watching Daniel Bryan get his second chance was amazing for him to see.
He said that he knew Bryan would have a lot of problems due to his size but never pictured how he would blow up and become one of the most loved Superstars on the planet. But as Daniel Bryan’s amazing underdog story continues in WWE he’s likely to see many more career highlights if his body can hold up.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future
- SPOILERS: Top indie star turns down Impact Wrestling to remain available
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe