WWE Network has a few great original programs left and one of them is Photo Shoot. The idea is inexpensive and genius which is the perfect combination for them right now. Essentially a Superstar sits in a chair and looks at photos while they tell stories about each photograph. It’s a simple idea but the recipe for a great program, especially when the right Superstar is in the hot seat.
Jim Cornette recently took part in a Photo Shoot episode and WWE Network released a little snippet from the show to entice us.
In the clip featured on the sneak peek of the show, Corney is telling a story about how a couple little people pulled his pants off in the middle of the ring. Pro wrestling is fun. The best part came once Jim got outside and he figured out there was no way back in other than to brave the cold in his skivvies and walk around the building.
This episode is one that everyone will need to check out for sure and hopefully, it is a sign of even more Jim Cornette on WWE’s television product. The episode airs after Raw this week so you can check it out on the WWE Network after then thanks to their on-demand functions.
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) March 12, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!