ROH’s Survival of the Fittest Tour heads to San Antonio, TX on November 17 and the stakes have been increased. As you can see in the clip below, The Bullet Club has issued an invitation for The McMahon’s to attend the show.
So, are asking why they decided to send out the invite? Well, WWE has announced that they will also be running a show in San Antonio. NXT will run a live event in the city on the night before Takeover: War Games and, in an effort to boost ticket sales, Shawn Michaels was announced as the special referee between Drew McIntyre and Adam Cole. Some would say that HBK being added to the show is an attempt to hurt ROH’s ticket sales.
Rhodes pointed out that ROH was the first to book the 17th in San Antonio and while WWE likes to ignore other wrestling companies, they seem a little worried about ROH because they’ve served The Young Bucks with a cease and desist and they’ve stolen Dusty Rhodes’ ideas. Marty Scurll said that they even stole his umbrella gimmick.
I wonder if that invitation includes Vince’s brother Rod from Houston.
Check out the clip:
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) October 23, 2017
Tickets are available at rohwrestling.com.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- WWE already planning for an AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor rematch?
- Impact Wrestling terminates their business relationship with Jeff Jarrett
- William Regal has a message for all wrestlers following the excellent AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor match at WWE TLC
- Daniel Bryan reacts to Kurt Angle’s return to the ring at WWE TLC
- WWE has big plans for Finn Balor
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!