Vince McMahon always tries to make each WrestleWrestleMania bigger than the previous year. He doesn’t spare any expense with the production and that is a big part of why people tune in. During the days leading up to the big show, fans are always clamoring to get a sneak peek of the set.
Well, it’s become a tradition to do the big reveal about 24-48 hours before the show and this time, several of the women (Carmella, Naomi, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair) were given the honors to show the world what Mercedes-Benz Superdome will look like on Sunday night.
I have to admit, the set up for this year could be just as good or better than last year, at least in my opinion. What do you think? Check it out below:
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- PHOTO: Shawn Michaels has cut off his hair and fans are struggling to process this news
- WWE News on which match is scheduled to go on last at WrestleMania
- WWE star, unhappy with his push, reportedly asked to be released
- Michelle McCool lets fans know what The Undertaker was doing on the morning after Raw
- WWE news on possible tag team partners for Braun Strowman at WrestleMania
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!