WrestleMania 34 is coming up fast and it certainly looks like The Undertaker is planning something, or at least he’s still keeping in great shape.
Taker’s wife Michelle McCool recently posted a few videos on her Instagram showing herself and The Dead Man lifting in the gym and they seem to have plenty of motivation to keep in shape. McCool was recently featured in the Women’s Royal Rumble match and did quite well for herself, therefore only time will tell if she could be looking for another match sooner or later.
But one thing is for sure, The Undertaker certainly seems to have another match in line and with John Cena as his rumored opponent, he will need to be in peak physical condition. From what we can see by this social media post, they’re both in great shape and seemingly ready for battle.
If fans saw a return of McCool alongside The Undertaker then things could get very interesting on the Road To WrestleMania. But either way, it’s still great to see this pro wrestling power couple training hard in the gym
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE officially changes another Superstar’s name
- Accused steroid dealer presents evidence to filmmaker on Roman Reigns and discusses holes in WWE’s Wellness Policy
- It looks like Paige isn’t single anymore
- WWE Superstar could be finally turning heel
- NXT Star shows off brutal injury but works through the pain
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!