This could be what happens when you have three daughters, then again Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have been known to surprise us before. Therefore they very well could have been blasting the soundtrack to Moana even without their children in the car. After all, it does feature a pretty great song by The Rock.
On a recent episode of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H stopped by and not only brought The New Day along with them, but they had a chance to lip-sync to one of Moana’s more popular songs, the Acadamy Award nominated, “How Far I’ll Go.” It was a pretty great moment and certainly displayed a side of Triple H that we don’t see very often.
The New Day looked surprised when Triple H started lip-syncing to Moana’s anthem like a pro but you can’t blame The Game for getting into the catchy Auli’i Cravalho tune.
This might make it harder for people to boo Triple H or Stephanie McMahon when they appear once again on WWE television, but fans should be used to the art of breaking kayfabe at this point. It was a really great clip and we’re lucky to live in a day and age where we can share the hilarity with you through the video link below.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show