Triple H might have ended Survivor Series on his back after two devastating running powerslams from Braun Strowman. But it turns out after the cameras were off things really got awkward for The Game.
As you can see here, as Triple H was making his final exit up the ramp he misjudged his placement on the exit and kind of smashed his face on the entrance set. By “kind of” I mean totally and by “smashed his face” I mean Triple H really knocked himself loopy.
He’s had better moments, that’s for sure. If anything it worked out well enough to coincide with the punishment he had just received from Strowman. But it still probably wasn’t on purpose at all.
— monica (@nicolesbrianna) November 20, 2017
— Jennifer (@RookieJen) November 20, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE star has found a unique job outside of the wrestling business
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon
- Former WWE star says he is clean and sober after completing rehab
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017