Daniel Bryan might be the General Manager of SmackDown Live but apparently, he’s not totally needed to run the show. Shane McMahon, SmackDown’s Commissioner was obviously there because he wrecked the main event for Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn so D-Bry’s absence was certainly noticed.
As it turns out The Bearded GOAT had a very good reason for not being at the big Columbus pay-per-view and it had nothing to do with pro wrestling.
Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan already had a previous engagement to attend as they were guests at his cousin Billy’s wedding. As you can see, the Total Divas/Bellas stars had a great time at the reception if this strip of photos featuring them wearing extremely amusing headgear is any indication of things.
Hopefully, Daniel Bryan will be on SmackDown Live this week because he hasn’t been seen since Shane let him go early so he could have dinner with his wife and baby Birdie Joe.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!