It's looking like this upcoming WrestleMania 33 in Orlando will be a stacked card. We've been getting emails asking about potential matches. As of now, here is what most of the card is looking like, based on current storylines:
- WWE Championship vs. Career
John Cena vs. The Undertaker - the stipulation regarding Taker's career is pure speculation but Taker/Cena was a match they've wanted to do before at Mania. If Taker is the champion going into WrestleMania, then that means that he would need to beat AJ Styles at the Royal Rumble to win it. Taker vs. Styles has been heavily discussed for the Rumble.
- Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar - this match will be set up after their confrontation at the Royal Rumble
- Seth Rollins vs. Triple H - this is another match that WWE is teasing and they wanted to do this match at last year's Mania.
- Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal - Big Show has said that this will likely be his last big WrestleMania match.
- Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens - They have teased the split and that split could happen at the Royal Rumble if Jericho (while inside the shark cage) costs Owens the WWE Universal Championship.
- WWE Women's Championship Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley - as Dave Meltzer noted, the idea for this feud was for them to peak at Mania.
- Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman - WWE planted the seeds for this match on last Monday's Raw when Strowman attacked Reigns. Reigns will be facing Owens for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble so it's looking more like Strowman/Reigns will happen at Mania.
I am sure there will be a multi-person match added (perhaps, a Money in the Bank match?) and rumors started up this week about AJ Styles facing Shane McMahon at WrestleMania.
What do you think? Is this a stacked card? Leave your comments by clicking here.