The first night of action at WrestleMania has concluded. The show ended with The Undertaker riding off on his motorcycle after burying AJ Styles. Tomorrow’s show is also expected to end on a positive note to keep the fans happy.
Before the show was moved from Raymond James Stadium to the Performance Center, the plan was (and probably still is) for Drew McIntyre to defeat Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship. I don’t think that plan changed when they taped the match a week and a half ago.
Vince McMahon’s idea for both nights is to end on a positive note because, as he has told people backstage, WrestleMania is supposed to be a show that takes fans out of what is going on in the real world for a few hours. This is also why the term “coronavirus” has been banned and announcers are not to say anything about the social distancing or travel restrictions.
WrestleMania (Night Two) tomorrow night will feature the following matches:
– WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Drew McIntyre
– Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena in a FireFly Fun House Match
– NXT Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair
– Randy Orton vs. Edge in a Last Man Standing Match
– Otis vs. Dolph Ziggler
– Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley
– WWE SmackDown Women’s Champ Bayley vs. Tamina vs. Sasha Banks vs. Lacey Evans vs. Zelina Vega
– WWE Raw Tag Team Champions The Street Profits vs. Angel Garza and Austin Theory
– Liv Morgan vs. Natalya (Kickoff Show)
Click here for complete results from WrestleMania (Night One)