WWE has already figured out who will be replacing John Bradshaw Layfield on Tuesday nights. For those of you that missed it, JBL announced on Friday that he was leaving Smackdown Live to dedicate more time to his charitable efforts in Bermuda. For more on the backstage story regarding JBL’s departure, click here.
WWE has announced that Corey Graves will take his spot. Graves was already at the Smackdown tapings every week since he was the color commentator on 205 Live so it only made sense to use him on the main show. Nigel McGuinness will take Graves’ spot on 205 Live and WWE Main Event.
— WWE (@WWE) September 4, 2017
Here are some more trending WWE news stories from the past week:
- MAJOR name returning to WWE?
- Former WWE star robbed of $50,000 at Public Storage facility
- Major name being considered as the headliner for the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- WWE is erasing another person from their history
- Sasha Banks gets very candid about the way WWE is booking her