John Cena has been added to the men’s Survivor Series team for the big show. With Rusev unable to capture the vacant fifth slot and AJ Styles being pulled away to take on the role of champion, it looks like WWE won’t need John Cena as a special referee. Therefore he’s in the match!
This is a good idea for Big Match John. Hopefully, it will also keep him protected enough so if he needs to go away for a while after this show is over with he can always do that without taking too much damage in this 5 vs 5 Survivor Series match.
It’s certainly an interesting turn of events and will add even more intrigue to Survivor Series as we pay close attention to who John Cena might be feuding with leading into WrestleMania. After all, some thought he would be tangling with Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship but it looks like AJ Styles had other plans.
— Shane McMahon (@shanemcmahon) November 8, 2017
WWE has made several changes to the Survivor Series card that it might be tough to keep up with everything. Click here read about another big match that will be added to the show.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair
- Chris Jericho reveals why WWE declined his offer to use NXT talent on his cruise
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?
- Roman Reigns might not be back in time for Survivor Series
- What’s up with Chris Jericho and WWE and why is he working for New Japan Pro Wrestling?
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!