It had been rumored for weeks and Jerry Lawler has been dropping big hints on his podcast but WWE finally confirmed the news on Monday.
Yes, Jerry “The King” Lawler and Jim Ross will be on hand at the Manhattan Center for the 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw. They will call the action for the first hour of the show.
As we noted on Sunday, the information provided by the box office at the Manhattan Center indicates that the first hour will emanate from the Manhattan Center and the final two hours will emanate from the Barclays Center.
— WWE (@WWE) January 15, 2018
Lawler and Ross will join a host of names from the past that are being brought in for this show. This will also be the go-home show for the Royal Rumble.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble