There is some good news for fans who don’t have Peacock and want to watch WWE EVil, the series that is Executive Produced, narrated and created by John Cena.
PWInsider is reporting that while the series is set to stream on Peacock on March 24, there are plans to air at least some episodes following WWE programming on WrestleMania 38 week.
The plans are for the episode on Roman Reigns to air on 3/28 at 11 pm eastern. The episode about Kane and The Undertaker will air after NXT 2.0 on 3/29.
WWE Evil is an 8-part docu-series that will take a look at the ” psyche of the most diabolical antagonists in WWE” and they will look at how those Superstars had an impact on mainstream culture. The show will also include rare behind-the-scenes details on these characters
Per WWE’s press release that was sent out this week, here is the full list of episodes announced:
- EPISODE 1 – “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan: Hulk Hogan goes “Hollywood”, betraying his fans and beliefs to become the personification of evil.
- EPISODE 2 – The Miz: From reality star to Superstar; Mike Mizanin took fame to new heights with his villainous alter-ego, The Miz.
- EPISODE 3 – Sasha Banks: There’s a villain inside all of us. Sasha Banks unleashes hers to become “The Boss”.
- EPISODE 4 – Brothers of Destruction: Brothers and sworn enemies The Undertaker and Kane align to become the ultimate evil duo in WWE.
- EPISODE 5 – Randy Orton: Randy Orton’s “evil” evolution into the “Legend Killer” unleashes the true demons lurking within.
- EPISODE 6 – Stephanie McMahon: Stephanie McMahon steps out of her father’s shadow to forge a legacy of power and corruption in WWE.
- EPISODE 7 – Ric Flair: Witness how the “Dirtiest Player in the Game” Ric Flair became one of WWE’s greatest villains.
- EPISODE 8 – Roman Reigns: From hated good guy to beloved bad guy; Roman Reigns finds new life by embracing his dark side.