Sunny has been through a lot in her career and continues on to this day championing her words as fact. She isn’t shy about her opinions either.
In a rather scathing Facebook post, the WWE Hall Of Famer railed against Joey Ryan and Candice LeRae who are The World’s Cutest Tag Team.
Sunny vented her displeasure concerning intergender wrestling while saying “anyone who supports this should bury themselves alive.”
Then she directed her aggression at Candice LeRae specifically saying she is too ugly to make it on the WWE main roster while taking a shot at Bayley in the process.
“And she was signed to ‘developmental’ right? Which means she’s too ugly to ever make the big show. Unless they give the girl some MAJOR plastic surgery. IE Bayley. Sorry. Had to be said.”
Sunny might be experiencing some sour grapes if she was expecting to be a part of the first-ever women’s Royal Rumble but never got the call. But for whatever reason, she seemed to have a lot of pent-up animosity toward Mrs. Johnny Wrestling.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show