As many of you saw on this week's episode of Monday Night Raw, Stephanie McMahon announced that there will be a women's Royal Rumble match taking place on January 28. The Royal Rumble is always full of surprises and you can bet that there will be some former Superstars looking to get involved in the match as surprise entrants.
One of those Superstars is former WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus. She wrote, "There's NOTHING @WWE women cannot do. It's been a long-time coming - can't wait for the FIRST EVER WOMENS #RoyalRumble! Now…where dem boots?"
Stratus' last match took place on an episode of Monday Night Raw in 2011. She teamed with John Morrison to take on Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero. You can speculate on who else might be a surprise entrant in the match. Some of the possibilities include Victoria, Vickie Guerrero, Ronda Rousey, Michelle McCool, and Kelly Kelly just to name a few.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon