Let’s face it, Jason Jordan wouldn’t have become a Raw Tag Team Champion if Dean Ambrose hadn’t been sidelined with an injury. But The Lunatic Fringe was out and the show had to go on so JJ was put in his spot. Suddenly it seemed a replacement for the replacement needed to be investigated as Jordan was also soon out of action.
Jordan needed surgery and while he could be back within enough time to not totally kill his momentum, any time away from the ring is never a good thing.
But it looks like WWE found a replacement for Jason Jordan in Finn Balor who will be covering for Kurt Angle’s Baby Boy at live shows. Seth Rollins and Finn Balor will be teaming up to face The Bar at house shows over the next several weeks which is great for Balor but may take some focus away from his newly reignited alliance with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.
Hopefully, Jason Jordan will be back sooner than later so WWE can focus on the Road To WrestleMania and there won’t be any more of this kind of speedbump along the way.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star has heat with management
- WWE NXT star was in line for a major push but has disappeared from all shows
- Reason why two WWE NXT stars have disappeared from TV and live events
- Update on Bobby Lashley’s WWE return, post-WrestleMania plans
- WWE legends had to dress in the dark for Raw 25