Connect with us

Photo Credit: WWE


WWE News

WWE has no plans to grant Mustafa Ali his release

Mustafa Ali is the latest wrestler to ask for his release from WWE as he went public with his request via a statement this past Sunday.

However, Fightful Select reported today that WWE isn’t planning to let him go at the moment. Per the report, the two sides have spoken and the company told him they would not be granting his request for a release. Ali does have a few years left on his contract but hasn’t been used on television in over two months.

It was said the term “value” was brought up a lot in the discussions between Ali and WWE. It’s unclear as to why WWE won’t grant the release as the company has released so many wrestlers, staff, and employees since the COVID-19 pandemic started in 2020.

During his hiatus, there was speculation he was out on paternity leave, but it was reported he only asked for one show off. As previously reported, Ali had a heated argument with Vince McMahon over creative direction, and he’s not been back to WWE TV since then.


Got a news tip? Send us an email at newstips@wrestlingnews.co
Follow us on FacebookInstagram - Twitter





Comments
To Top