WWE is claiming that Naomi sustained multiple injuries at this week’s epsiode of Smackdown Live at the hands of The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan). They say that she sustained a separated shoulder, cervial strain and facial contusions.
The way they worded the news about her injury would seem to indicate that the injuries specified are just storyline related. For example, the word “contusion” is often used for storyline injuries and it’s one of those words that Vince McMahon likes to use. Of course, the kayfabe injuries could be a way to cover for a real injury.
We will post an update as soon as possible.
— WWE (@WWE) November 29, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star gets a name change
- WWE news on why we saw “Broken” Matt Hardy on Monday Night Raw
- There is concern about the future of 205 Live
- WWE star says she has been body shamed in the WWE locker room
- Don’t rule out an in-ring return for Hulk Hogan