The finals for the Mixed Match Challenge has now been confirmed. The tournament finals will take place on this weekend’s Tables Ladders and Chairs pay-per-view. R-Truth and Carmella will team up to take on Alicia Fox and Jinder Mahal in the season two finals. On last night’s episode of the Mixed Match Challenge, Carmella and Truth defeated The Miz and Asuka to earn their ways into the finals.
Fox and Mahal defeated the team of Apollo Crews and Bayley to earn their spot. The winners of the Mixed Match Challenge will earn the number 30 spots in the 2019 men’s and women’s Royal Rumble match. They’ll also receive a vacation to anywhere in the world, which is likely just a storyline stipulation.
Check out the full TLC PPV card here:
- WWE Championship: (C) Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles
- SmackDown Women’s Championship – Triple Threat TLC Match: (C) Becky Lynch vs. Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair
- Raw Women’s Championship: (C) Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax
- Intercontinental Championship: (C) Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
- Chairs Match: Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton
- Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match: Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
- Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre
- Ladder Match: Elias vs. Bobby Lashley
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship – Triple Threat Match: (C) The Bar vs. The New Day vs. The Usos
- Tables Match: Natalya vs. Ruby Riott
- Cruiserweight Championship: (C)Buddy Murphy vs. Cedric Alexander
- Mixed Match Challenge Finals: Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox vs. R-Truth and Carmella