The WWE releases continue. Josh Bredl has been released, according to a post on his Facebook account. Brendl was renamed Bronson Mathews after being signed following his stint on the 2015 Tough Enough.
Several months ago we inquired about his status and we were told that he was not being used at shows because of concussion issues, believed to have been suffered during his days as Defensive End and Defensive Tackle for the Colorado ThunderWolves at Colorado State University – Pueblo. He only worked a handful of matches last year and the last time he worked was almost a year and a half ago.
Bredl has deleted all references to the Bronson Mathews name from his social media accounts.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- The Emmalina character reportedly played a big part in Emma’s WWE release
- Two WWE Superstars could be doing a double-turn soon
- WWE NXT star almost lost his job over the weekend amid controversy
- WWE tag team debuts their new look
- NXT wrestler announces that he has been released by WWE