- Former WWE/TNA star Kurt Angle is set to guest star on “Those Who Can’t” tonight on TruTV at 10:30pm ET/PT. Here is a preview for the episode:
- Here are the recent WWE attendance figures, courtesy of the Wrestling Newsletter:
- 11/9 Berlin, Germany (WWE Raw - 4,000)
- 11/9 Birmingham, UK (WWE Smackdown - 9,000)
- 11/10 Vienna, Austria (WWE Raw - 6,000)
- 11/10 Cardiff, Wales (WWE Smackdown - 4,300 sellout)
- 11/11 Lyon, France (WWE Raw - 4,500)
- 11/11 Barcelona, Spain (WWE Smackdown - 11,000)
- 11/12 Madrid, Spain (WWE Smackdown - 11,000 sellout)
- 11/12 Cocoa, FL (WWE NXT - 250)
- 11/13 Bilbao, Spain (WWE Smackdown - 7,000)
- 11/14 Buffalo, NY (WWE Raw/Superstars TV tapings - 11,000)
- 11/15 Wilkes-Barre, PA (WWE Smackdown/Main Event TV tapings - 7,500 sellout)
- The E! Network issued the following press release to us:
Season One Finale of “WAGS Miami” Airs Sunday, November 20th at 10p ET/PT
Tiki Barber To Host "WAGS Miami" Reunion Special Airing Sunday, November 27th at 10p ET/PT
LOS ANGELES – Thursday, November 17th – E! announced today a third season pickup for the one-hour, drama-fueled reality series “WAGS" (Wives and Girlfriends of Sports Stars), and a second season pickup of “WAGS Miami” just ahead of the season one finale and reunion special of the popular spinoff airing Sunday, November 20th at 10:00p ET/PT and Sunday, November 27th at 10:00p ET/PT, respectively. Produced by Machete Productions, the hit franchise takes viewers on a wild ride into the lives of some of today’s hottest professional athletes from the perspective of the strong women on the side lines. The new eight-episode seasons of “WAGS" and “WAGS Miami” will air in 2017.
“In its freshman season, ‘WAGS Miami’ gave viewers a rare look into the glamourous, fast-paced and competitive world of the elite and outspoken wives and girlfriends of sports stars who run Miami. The spin-off delivered a young, diverse, highly engaged audience in line with flagship series 'WAGS,'" said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Programming & Development, E!. “We are excited to announce new seasons of these fan favorite franchises that will bring more exclusive access into the celebrity lifestyle and unique sisterhood that come with being a WAG.”
In the finale of “WAGS Miami,” all hell breaks loose during the ladies’ trip to Croatia. Then, after an explosive season, the cast return to handle their unfinished business, air some dirty laundry and share some big news. Hosted by former NFL star Tiki Barber, this hour-long reunion special re-defines “leaving it all on the field,” and reveals the truth behind some of this season’s craziest moments. Catch the finale of “WAGS Miami” this Sunday, November 20th at 10:00pm ET/PT, and don’t miss the season one reunion on Sunday, November 27th at 10p ET/PT only on E!
“WAGS” and “WAGS MIAMI” are produced by Machete Productions with Amber Mazzola and Lori Gordon serving as executive producers and Paul Yuan as co-executive producer.
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Total Divas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry," "WAGS," and "Fashion Police," as well as the network's first original scripted series "The Royals." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.