Injuries are never good and it seems like one current champion is dealing with some kind of nagging injury. With WrestleMania coming up soon, this is never a good time to be injured.
Jason Jordan has been on television in recent weeks but hasn’t competed in a match. On the same token, he has also been pulled from WWE live shows which hasn’t gone unnoticed either.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports Jordan has been dealing with a back injury for weeks now and while the nature of this setback hasn’t been identified, it has still been keeping him from working in the ring.
Jordan and tag team partner Seth Rollins are still expected to compete at the Royal Rumble as they defend their Raw Tag Team Championships against The Bar, but only time will tell just how much involvement Kurt Angle’s baby boy will have in the match itself.
Let’s hope that his bad back isn’t anything that will keep him out of action for very long because speculation is he could be headed for an interesting feud at the Show Of Shows in New Orleans.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL