Congratulations to two future WWE Superstars. Well, one is technically under contract with WWE and the other one is expected in the near future.
NXT star Sarah Logan (fka Crazy Mary Dobson) announced on Instagram that she said “yes” when ROH star Raymond Rowe of War Machine proposed to her. She said, “Im going to marry this man. #yesyesyes #sarahrowe #engaged.”
Rowe is part of the War Machine tag team with Hanson in ROH and New Japan Pro Wrestling. For months, there have been rumors about them going to WWE.
Logan has been working on most of the NXT live events in Florida and was recently featured in the women’s battle royal on this week’s NXT TV.
Congratulations to the happy couple.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Natalya and Zack Ryder comment on accidental crotch grab while taking Raw “Under Siege”
- Brutus Beefcake posts email screenshot, says Hogan has been hanging out with his ex-wife
- PHOTO: The Undertaker makes a rare appearance and reunites with Ric Flair
- Hulk Hogan getting a makeover?
- Bully Ray has another message for the Impact Wrestling locker room
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!