WWE has officially announced the signing of Candice LeRae. The news of her signing actually broke last week but it was not officially announced by WWE until Tuesday afternoon.
Trained under Bill Anderson, Jesse Hernandez and current WWE Superstar TJP, LeRae has been in the wrestling business since 2002.
LeRae is best known for her matches in PWG. Oftentimes, she would team up with Joey Ryan and would wrestle men. In fact, she’s a former PWG World Tag Team Champion. LeRae, the wife of current NXT Superstars Johnny Gargano, had been expected to sign with WWE for some time because she was being regularly used as enhancement talent at NXT shows and all of the feedback on her was positive.
She has been on WWE’s radar since her first appearance in NXT last April and she was one of the most popular wrestlers during the Mae Young Classic tournament.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show