The WWE Universe has seen plenty of fantastic personalities travel through the company’s history and many names have engrained themselves in pop culture.
Travis Scott is a rapper who also goes by the moniker Cactus Jack. He founded Cactus Jack Records as well so he has a stake in the name at this point. But PW Insider reports WWE is opposing his trademark which they haven’t had an active claim on since 2010 when it was abandoned.
The name Mick Foley created is actually a tribute to his father and has been used by the Mickster since the 1980’s which is why it has such a rich history behind it. Some of Foley’s most brutal matches were fought under the Cactus Jack persona which only adds to its appeal.
We’ll keep you up to date on WWE’s opposition to Travis Scott’s attempt at registering the name for music production purposes. Because only time will tell on this one.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!