This week’s episode of Monday Night Raw was watched by 3.16 million viewers. That number was down from last week despite the fact that they were coming off the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view and despite the fact that they were hyping Ronda Rousey’s first appearance on the show.
The first hour started off with 3.41 million viewers but the show continued it’s usual downward trend from the first to the third hour.
Here is the hourly breakdown for this week:
Hour 1 – 3.41 million viewers
Hour 2 – 3.25 million viewers
Hour 3- 2.88 million viewers
Aside from Rousey’s Raw debut, the show also featured Roman Reigns in-ring promo on Brock Lesnar and John Cena planting the seeds for a match with The Undertaker at WrestleMania.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend