WWE recently announced that the tour of India will reduce to just one date, December 9 in Mumbai, and its main event will be Jinder Mahal against Triple H. While the event is being booked as an “exclusive supershow,” the talent will mostly be from the Raw brand, with the exception of Mahal and NXT competitors Jeet Rama and Kishan Rafter.
Now, WWE has rescinded on making the tour just one night, as they have opened back up the December 8th date. Now, since Mahal is no longer WWE Champion, he will not be included in the main event. The replacement match will be Roman Reigns against Triple H, and it will be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) November 16, 2017
This bout will be a rematch from WrestleMania 32 in Dallas, TX, when Reigns defeated Triple H to win the WWE Championship.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017
- WWE changed plans for Paige’s surprise Raw return
- Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death
- Edge responsible for bringing this former Impact Wrestling star to the WWE