It was sort of a surprise to hear Hillbilly Jim’s name announced as the WWE Hall Of Fame’s Class Of 2018, but his iconic character is certainly deserving of the honor.
Jim recently said that he would like to have Hulk Hogan induct him into the WWE Hall Of Fame and while that isn’t happening it looks like WWE could be giving him the next best thing.
People call Jimmy Hart the Mouth Of The South for a reason. He knows how to work a microphone and always has something to say. He not only spent a great amount of time with Hillbilly Jim back in the day, but Hart is still very close with the Hulkster so it’s kind of a nice consolation.
The WWE Hall Of Fame is sure to be a big night on April 6th and Jimmy Hart’s involvement will make it even better.
— WWE (@WWE) March 31, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future
- SPOILERS: Top indie star turns down Impact Wrestling to remain available
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe