We got reports from fans at the Smackdown tapings in Manchester saying that Jey Uso appeared to have been injured during The Usos match against Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin. One reader told us that the match was cut short and Jey was limping to the backstage area. We were told that he took a really nasty bump and landly badly on his leg.
We will post an update once we get more information.
Click here for spoilers for tonight’s WWE Smackdown Live.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair
- Chris Jericho reveals why WWE declined his offer to use NXT talent on his cruise
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?
- Roman Reigns might not be back in time for Survivor Series
- What’s up with Chris Jericho and WWE and why is he working for New Japan Pro Wrestling?