We have some unfortunate news to report. According to fan reports coming out of Madrid, Spain, Sin Cara was injured during his match with Baron Corbin and Sami Zayn.
As soon as referee Charles Robinson realized that he was injured, he did the “X” arm gesture to let the people in the back know that he was hurt. Robinson apparently signaled for the match to end early so Zayn took the fall just seconds later.
On Instagram, Sin Cara thanked the fans in Madrid and talked about how wrestlers put their bodies on the line to entertain the fans. We don’t know how serious the injury is but hopefully, it’s not something that will keep him out of action for an extended period of time because he was getting a push in recent weeks. Last week, we talked about why he’s been getting a push (click here to read more on that).
Check out the photo posted on Sin Cara’s Instagram account:
You can see the video of the spot where he got injured below:
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- What’s up with Chris Jericho and WWE and why is he working for New Japan Pro Wrestling?
- The Emmalina character reportedly played a big part in Emma’s WWE release
- Two WWE Superstars could be doing a double-turn soon
- WWE NXT star almost lost his job over the weekend amid controversy
- WWE tag team debuts their new look