Shortly before Smackdwon Live went on the air on the USA Network, WWE reported that Brian Kendrick suffered a fracture to his orbital bone and a fracture to his nasal bridge. The injury occured on Monday Night Raw when Hideo Itami nailed Kendrick with a sick looking GTS to the face. Click here if you want to see a clip of the GTS.
As we reported earlier, Kendrick was taken to the hospital after the match. There is no word on what this means for Kendrick’s in-ring status. Hopefully, he will not be forced to miss too much time.
You can listen to the update on Kendrick from Dasha Fuentes in the video below:
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane
- Baron Corbin fires back at fan that made fun of his hairline and physique
- Top WWE star will be taking time away from wrestling
- SPOILER: Update on The Undertaker’s status with WWE and it looks like good news
- Sting and Hulk Hogan to reunite next month