WWE Superstar Epico (Orlando Colon) revealed on Twitter that he is injured and had to undergo shoulder surgery. He noted that the surgery was performed by Dr. Dugas, the surgeon in Birmingham, Alabama known for numerous surgeries performed on other WWE Superstars.
This is a big setback for the 35-year-old and there’s no word on how long he will be out of action. Epico, along with Primo Colon, have been working at live events as recently as 1/21/18 in Greenville, NC but it’s been a while since we’ve seen them on WWE television.
We wish him a speedy and full recovery. We will post updates if we hear word on the recovery time.
Surgery done!!!! Thank you to my lovely wife, mom and son for being there for me!!! And Dr Dugas for an awesome job!! Now time to rehab and get better! pic.twitter.com/80xO8QrKdv
— Epico (@WWEEpico) January 31, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ronda Rousey and WWE went through a lot of trouble to keep her debut a secret
- SPOILER: WWE news on two more names expected to be inducted in the 2018 Hall Of Fame
- Hulk Hogan didn’t do himself any favors with Women’s Royal Rumble tweet
- Details on Rey Mysterio’s WWE return
- Why Jason Jordan didn’t wrestle much at the Royal Rumble