It looks like WWE is testing the waters again on a possible Tye Dillinger heel turn. We noted in early November that Dillinger and Rusev did a brief double turn at a show in Raleigh, NC. Soon thereafter, Dillinger took to Twitter to shut down speculation of a heel turn.
Well, Rusev is on his way to being a babyface and Dillinger worked as a heel during his match at the Smackdown Live event in Detroit on Wednesday night. So, it definitely looks like people in management are considering turning him.
Honestly, Dillinger has gotten stale on the main roster. Most of that blame lies on creative but a heel turn might actually do some good for his career.
— ?Happy BlissYear? (@TheYearOfBliss) December 28, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane
- Baron Corbin fires back at fan that made fun of his hairline and physique
- Top WWE star will be taking time away from wrestling
- SPOILER: Update on The Undertaker’s status with WWE and it looks like good news
- Sting and Hulk Hogan to reunite next month