WWE has issued the following statement:
“We have confirmed that three of our performers have been diagnosed with a viral infection. As a precautionary measure, we are ensuring in-ring performers and staff are tested and immunized in accordance with recommended medical guidelines.”
As most of you know by now, Kurt Angle will step in as Roman Reigns’ replacement at Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view. AJ Styles will replace Bray Wyatt and will face Finn Balor. Obviously, WWE had to scramble at the last minute to save this show. The other wrestler that is ill is Bo Dallas.
There have been so many questions because of the recent departure of Neville and Nia Jax’ leave of absence. Those stories are not related to Wyatt, Dallas, and Reigns.
There’s been so much news breaking in the last few days. Earlier today, it was reported that Kevin Owens had to fly home because of a personal issue. Click here to read more on Owens. Catch up on what is going on with Bray Wyatt, JoJo and Bo Dallas by clicking here. You can catch up on Nia Jax by clicking here and click here for the latest on Neville.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Viral meningitis scare could lead to changes to Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view
- One of the best wrestlers in the world is much closer to signing with WWE
- Reason why Tom Phillips was not on WWE Smackdown Live
- JoJo’s mother responds to rumors about her daughter
- Neville was infuriated with WWE before he decided to leave