WWE seldom lets their Superstars take indie bookings for many reasons including wanting to make sure they’re taken care of. But they have been known to allow their stars to participate in other promotions’ activities if they’re friendly with WWE.
Preston City Wrestling out of the UK is one of those promotions WWE has a good relationship with. They are obviously okay enough with them to share talent because current WWE Superstar and Titus Worldwide representative Apollo Crews is booked for the PCW show on February 10th at Road To Glory 2018. It’s unknown at this time who Crews will be facing but this is certainly a rare opportunity to see a WWE Superstar out of their usual element.
But don’t worry if you’re upset about not being able to see this go down in case you’re a huge Apollo Crews fan because you can catch the action on PowerbombTV if you can’t make it to the show.
— Powerbomb.tv (@PowerbombTV) December 16, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon