When a WWE Superstar is ripped like a Greek God then sometimes it’s just easy to compare them to Scott Steiner. It might be a low hanging fruit when it comes to humor, but it often does the trick. If anything, it’s a huge nod to The Big Bad Booty Daddy because it illustrates how he is a benchmark for an amazing physique.
205 Live star Tony Nese has a huge future ahead of him. The Premier Athlete calls himself that for a reason because he really has a great look and can perform in the ring.
But when one fan compared him to the youngest Steiner Brother, his reply was pretty hilarious indeed.
— HWAN (@sh6867) January 5, 2018
Not sure I can match his wrestling math. https://t.co/f5ybN4rR9y
— Tony Nese (@TonyNese) January 5, 2018
If you’re not familiar with the joke he’s referring to, it all comes from TNA when Scott Steiner was doing a promo before his match at Sacrifice in 2009. In a pretty great rant against Samoa Joe, he listed a lot of reasons why he was better and did some extremely interesting math in the process to illustrate his point.
“You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I’m a genetic freak and I’m not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me.Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can’t beat me and he’s not even gonna try!”
“So, Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 percents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.”
“But I’m gonna break it down for all you ladies. Would you rather be with me? Or would you rather be with Joe?”
Yup… that’s some very confusing math which makes me think Steiner is just operating at such a high level that he’s doing math above our levels of comprehension. He’s like Matt Damon’s character from Good Will Hunting, only much better built. Regardless, it was a pretty great reference for Tony Nese to throw out there when compared to Big Poppa Pump.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble