WWE’s Mixed Match Challenge is set to be a pretty big thing for WWE as they test the waters into a new frontier of social media.
Truth be told if WWE finds out they can make even more money on social media then they might have a huge bargaining chip when contract negotiations come around with NBC/Universal in 2019.
With the idea of mixed tag matches, there are several people wondering what kind of pairings WWE is going to pull off during this venture and it looks like one team is being teased in a big way.
Lana and her husband Rusev haven’t been seen on television together since The Bulgarian Brute suffered a shoulder injury before the WWE Superstar Shake-Up but it looks like Lana is teasing a reformation of their pairing.
Rusev even retweeted this social media message giving many a pretty big clue that we could be seeing The Rusev Family featured in a big way on the Mixed Match Challenge. I just wonder if they’re going to have Aiden English sing their way to the ring.
— CJ (Lana) Perry (@LanaWWE) December 16, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon