The Men’s Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown match was the second match of the night at this year’s WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view. Team Raw was represented by Seth Rollins, Finn Bálor, Kevin Owens, Bobby Lashley, and Austin Theory. Team SmackDown was represented by Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, King Woods, Happy Corbin, and Sheamus.
Team SmackDown had the advantage because of Owens’ decision to walk out of the match at the start. Balor scored the first pin of the match when he pinned Corbin after hitting the coup de grace. Later in the match, there was a fight around ringside between Lashley and McIntyre and they didn’t make it back in the ring before the 10 count. Lashley argued with the referee and then took a claymore to the face from McIntyre. McIntyre hit Seth Rollins with the Glasgow Kiss and that almost led to Sheamus pinning Rollins but Rollins kicked out.
Moments later, Sheamus pinned Balor after hitting the brogue kick. Theory was able to roll up Sheamus for the pin after Hardy was pulled off the ring apron. Sheamus was frustrated and then took out Hardy, which allowed for Rollins to hit Hardy with a splash off the top. Hardy was able to turn things around with the Swanton Bomb to pin Theory. Rollins won the match after pinning Hardy after hitting the stomp.
– Kevin Owens (Raw) walked out at the start of the match and was counted out
– Happy Corbin (SmackDown) pinned by Finn Balor
– Bobby Lashley (Raw) eliminated King Woods with the Hurt Lock
– Bobby Lashley (Raw) and Drew McIntyre (SmackDown) were both counted out
– Sheamus (SmackDown) pinned Finn Balor
– Austin Theory (Raw) pinned Sheamus
– Seth Rollins (Raw) pinned Jeff Hardy
Click here for complete WWE Survivor Series coverage.