Kelsi (@superkickingit) and Paul (@pboron88) discuss and review WWE’s TLC PPV. The hosts breakdown the show and read live viewer comments about the PPV and answer their questions as well. Scroll down to the video for the entire recap of what went down at the pay-per-view.
Topics discussed include:
– Complete analysis of the entire PPV
– The hosts graded the PPV
– Best matches of the night bookended the show
– Was it a good thing for Bray Wyatt to come out as himself instead of The Fiend?
– Daniel Bryan returns but not how everyone expected him to
– Did they get the ending of Lashley vs Rusev wrong?
– The KFC table during Viking Raiders vs The OC was a distraction
– Discussion of the over-the-top brawl that ended the show
– Kendo stick brutality
– Best sequences of the New Day vs Revival match
– Black vs Murphy: was it match of the night or not?
– Why Kelsi likes the Street Profits over Private Party
– Favorite Wrestlers of 2019
– Favorite Tag Team Wrestlers of 2019