Notes from the scrum:
– The female Japanese talent was not present because things kind of came together late and it’s hard to get talent in from Japan at the last minute.
– She talked about her marketing background preparing her for her current role as Chief Brand Officer.
– She says the talent acquisition process has been fun and she hasn’t had to sell AEW and some talent have reached out to her.
– She talked about equal pay for women.
– On the possibility of bringing in a woman from the past. She put over the signing of Aja Kong and they want to put more focus on fresh faces.
– Is she expecting a Women’s Championship to be introduced soon?