Matt and Nick Jackson covered many topics including:
– Their experience working with the MGM Grand.
– Cody talked about the apparent success of the pre-sale sign-ups.
– Cody says everyone involved has the best intentions.
– They talked about the relationship with AAA.
– They talked about the logo, presentation and “cool” feel surrounding AEW.
– Cody and Nick plan on using some elements from old school wrestling while doing brand new things.
– They talked about a ranking system. Nick said they are still thinking about how they are going to do it.
– Cody said, “We’re going to try to keep it very sports-centric … I still get goosebumps when I hear somebody like Ric Flair say sport of professional wrestling … very sports-centric presentation that we’re going for. We’ve talked about something like a rating system.”