David Arquette was back inside of the wrestling ring at the NWA (National Wrestling Alliance) “Pop-Up” event that was titled, New Year’s Clash, on Sunday night in Clarksville, Tennessee at the Wilma Rudolph Event Center. This was a solid card that delivered some good in-ring action.
It was Arquette who picked up online buzz for being victorious in a hair vs. hair match at the show when teamed up with Tim Storm in a match against Jocephus and his spiritual advisor.
Once the match was over, Storm and Arquette then cut the hair and beard of Jocephus. In the video, Arquette is shown saying that he has haircutting skills which led to a response by Jocephus asking if he starred in Barbershop 2. You can check it out here:
NWA Pop Up Results
- The War Kings defeated Jay Bradley & Caleb Konley in a Crockett Cup Qualifying match.
- Crazzy Steve defeated Samuel Shaw to become the new Tried N’ True (TNT) Heavyweight Champion.
- Allie defeated Jazz via disqualification in an NWA Women’s Championship match.
- David Arquette and Tim Storm defeated Jocephus and his advisor in a “Hair vs Hair” match.
- Willie Mack defeated Matt Cross to retain the NWA National Championship.
- Nick Aldis defeated “Cowboy” James Storm to retain the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship.
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!