Former WWE Superstar Serena Deeb was spotted in Pittsburgh, PA on Monday afternoon. The word on her, according to PWInsider, is that she was in town for the standard medical tests that everyone must undergo before the sign with the company.
The 31-year old was brought back last year as part of the Mae Young Classic. Her participation in the MYC was actually her second chance at being part of the wrestling business on a big stage and she had actually retired back in 2015 to concentrate on being a full-time yoga instructor in Los Angeles.
If you were a fan back in 2009 and 2010 then you might remember her as part of CM Punk’s Straight Edge Society stable. There was talk during the Mae Young Classic that she would get offered a deal, perhaps as a trainer at the Performance Center. If she is undergoing medical testing then that would indicate that she is going to be offered a deal to return to the ring.
Best of luck to her.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble