Little Miss Bliss might have just picked up the Raw Women’s Championship this week but when she got home it looks like she also got another pretty cool surprise. It’s not every day people receive a care package from one of their favorite rock banks unless you’re Alexa Bliss apparently.
Alexa has said in the past her favorite song is “The Girl All The Bad Guy Want” by Bowling For Soul. If you haven’t heard the song it’s worth a listen. The most famous lyrics to the chorus go: “Cause she is watchin’ wrestling, creamin’ over tough guys, listenin’ to rap metal, turntables in her eyes”… Alexa Bliss is truly the girl all the bad guys want.
It looks like Bliss’ endorsement got to Bowling For Soup frontman Jaret Reddick because The Five Feet Of Fury got the entire line of merchandise in the mail. If this isn’t all of the current BOS line of clothing, then she’s off to a pretty good start.
If you’re totally jealous of Alexa and this just makes you hate her more then that’s probably cool too. After all, she plays a pretty mean heel on television.
— Alexa Bliss (@AlexaBliss_WWE) August 29, 2017
Catch up on some of the trending WWE News items by clicking below:
- Work or shoot? Backstage news on the John Cena-Roman Reigns verbal battle on WWE Raw
- Ric Flair makes first public announcement: “Naitch WILL be back!”
- Reason why Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have been off WWE TV
- Wrestlers outraged after Sexy Star intentionally injures GFW star at Triple Mania XXV
- Could another cross-brand rivalry be on the way in WWE?